To perform the full uninstall of the module and its data adhere to the next actions:
- Login to the Back-End office and open the Plugins section.
- Find the required module from the installed modules list and hit the ‘Delete’ to start uninstall.
3. You will see the confirmation option on the next step. Press ‘Yes...’ variant to proceed.
4. You need to specify the FTP access details in the form which appears to remove module files from the store root directory on FTP as well.
Press the button to continue.
5. The upper message informs that the module has been successfully deleted.
The uninstall procedure is completed now.
If you have any questions or issues, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll assist you free of charge.