3.1.2 Installation from FTP Server (manual)
Note, that Mobile Assistant for WooCommerce is available in the Beta version now.
Download Mobile Assistant from Google Play
WooCommerce Mobile Assistant Connector – from the direct link.
1. Upload the file with the module installation on your local drive.
Please note, after downloading you get zip file which has to be uncompressed by using the File Archiver.
2. Run one of the FTP clients, such as: WinSCP, SmartFTP, FileZilla etc. Specify FTP credentials to be able to Connect to your FTP server.
3. Find your shopping cart root directory, where all store's data are placed and drop installation module file to the Plugins directory.
In most cases adhere to the following path on FTP:
4. Login to the Back-End Office by using the appropriate admin access details.
5. Go to Dashboard - Plugins - from the existing list of Installed Plugins find the required one and activate it by pressing the appropriate button.
Now your Mobile Module is installed, activated and usable.
Note: A new version of WooCommerce Mobile Assistant Connector (2.0.0 and higher) works both with new and old versions of Mobile Assistant application.
The old version of the Connector module works only with the old version of Mobile Assistant.
If you have an old Mobile Assistant application (ver.2.1.31) and want to download renewed Mobile Assistant (ver.0.0.1 Beta), accordingly, you need to install a new Connector module (ver. 2.0.0 and higher).