The list of available users with the login details are represented in the table form.
The default user login and password is "1":
For security, it is recommended to change the access details. To do this, click the "Username" column (1) or check the position, and press the corresponding button in the top toolbar (2):
< - To add the new user to the list, press [+ New] button.
Then, fill in the form:
- "Username" field is mandatory
- "Password" - specify the password of the newly-created user
- Indicate the status of the user - "Enabled" or "Disabled"
Press the [Save] button to keep your entry and continue working in the form.
In the "Permissions" tab, you can manage permissions for the current user.
This tab is divided into the following sections:
- "Push notifications settings" - Messages for the user about the current update information at the store: the newly established order or customer record at the store, order status change etc.
- "Store statistics" - See main information about the movement of the store orders, customers and products over the certain period.
- "Products" - Monitor available products list and the main products details.
- "Customers "- Preview customer personal details and existing list of all registered clients.
- "Orders" - Permissions on previewing order list and details, information about the change of order status, tracking number record. Select the relevant check-box to get the order details in PDF format.
- "Abandoned carts" Monitor the latest updates in abandoned carts listing and preview basic details.
The [Save and Close] button allows saving your entries and closing the "Edit" form at once.
There is also the possibility to login to your store by scanning a QR-code. When a user is created, the QR-code is generated and appeares in the lower area:
For each user a unique QR-code is created. Scan it to connect to your store automatically.
Also you can share the connection by clicking "Copy link to share QR-code".
Some operations can be performed directly in the columns of the table.
For example, click on the column with the status to make the status of the selected user published/unpublished:
The VirtueMart Mobile Assistant Connector configuration is finished and you can use the application to manage your store.