By default, your login and password to connect is '1'. For more security, please change these credentials to your own. Use the [Edit] button to open the editing form.
You can also switch the connector status to "Enabled" or "Disabled".
To automatically connect to your store, without entering your login, password and store URL, scan the QR code that is located at the bottom of the editing form.
Each user has his/her own URL to the QR code, generated right after basic settings are configured and saved.
To be able to regenerate the hash key for a URL, press the button for regeneration, and a path to the QR code will be generated again.
If you get the following error message when trying to edit Mobile Assistant Connector, you need to check your admin permissions:
To check the permission go through the following steps:
1. In Admin panel, go to: System - > Users - > User Groups
2. Press [Edit User Group] and select the "module/mobileassistantconnector" check-box in the relevant panes:
3. To save the user group permissions, press the [Save] button at the top.
Since the last module update, to monitor your store via Mobile Assistant Connector, you can create as many users as you need.
Press the button in the upper left corner and specify the new username login and password. To make the current user’s status an active - choose ‘Enabled’ variant
Scroll down the "Settings" page and you will see the fields, related to the granting accesses for an individual user.
To provide with the necessary permissions, select the check-boxes next to each positions.
All Permissions have the following sections:
- Push notifications - These are messages you receive about new order creation or an order status change etc.
- Store statistics allows to see the main information about store orders, customers and products over the certain period.
- Orders contains the permissions on previewing order list, order details or information about the changes in order status.
- Customers - makes possible to preview customer personal details and existing list of all registered clients.
- Products helps to monitor available products list and the main products details.
By default, these check-boxes are selected but you can change this selection.
Check/uncheck the option that enables/disables the possibility to receive notifications on the missing order status:
Take into account on the Devices section below.
It shows the list of user devices on which he/she receive push-notifications.
The rows below contain the following data:
- device name, email account, store name (from which user receives push-notifications) , store currency (amount of order will be determined in accordance with the specified currency); the data of device activity and status of email account (enabled or disabled) .
'Delete Row' clear a record from the devices list, but not exclude the possibility to get push-notifications by the user, related to the current entry.
Therefore, to disable/enable push-notifications receiving for the appropriate user recommended to choose 'Disable/Enable Account' command from the action column list (depending on status chosen on the previous column).
There are two options to save on the Mobile Assistant Connector User Edit page :
- press the first one - your entries will be kept and you can stay at the current page for further modifications.
- the second one allows to save your latest updates and close the Edit form.
If all configurations are done you can move to the installation stage of Mobile Android Application now.