Navigate in your admin console to the Dashboard menu and choose Mobile Assistant Connector tab. Current tab will be shown after the module installation only.
To add new users or edit and delete the existing ones use the appropriate options:
In the Edit form you can change (modify) the main users data. It consists with three sections:
- user information with the following fields:
- status - when the status is enabled current user account is active and can be used for monitoring store data ;
- disabled status switches off account for such user with further inability to connect to the store for checking the latest updates;
- username and password fields marked with an asterisk - they are mandatory . For more security recommended to change default values from ‘1’ to the new ones.
- QR-code - the Quick Response Code - the information generator that contains the store URL , access details (login and password) and can be quickly read by cell phone.
It helps users to auto login to the Mobile Assistant Connector with saved settings once take a picture of the code to their phones.
In case necessary to regenerate the QR-code link - use the button next to the same-named field . After pressing it you will get the newly-created url path by which user can reach to the QR-code:
Note, QR-code link will be workable only for users with the enabled statuses.
You can use QR code to automatically connect to the store from the Setting page of Mobile Assistant Application:
Point your mobile device monitor on the code to catch it in a focus and connection details will be automatically filled in the fields on the settings page.
Do not forget to click on the button for saving to keep these data.
The fields are checked on this step - the allowed sectors which will be reachable and visible for the appropriate user. Select as many positions as you need.
Use the button to un-check them all at once, if necessary. Do not forget to press one of the saving options:
Displays the list of all user devices which receive push-notifications.
The lower fields consists the following data: the name of the device, the email account; store name (the store, from which push-notifications are sent to the users);
store currency - order amount will be determined in accordance with the specified currency; the data of device activity and status of email account (enabled or disabled).
'Delete Row' clear a record from the devices list, but not exclude the possibility to get push-notifications by the user, related to the current entry.
Therefore, to disable push-notifications receiving for the appropriate user recommended to choose 'Disable Account' command from the action column list.