1.2.1. Manual Installation
1. Download the Mobile Assistant Connector file for Magento 2.0 - 2.4:
2. Unzip the file and upload it to the store root directory on FTP.
Note: in the absence of code and Emagicone sub-folders, which you can see in the illustration below, you should create them manually one-by-one by using any FTP client and then proceed with the uploading.
3. Indicate the appropriate command in the console panel to get the module enabled:
If it runs correctly, you will see the next message:
Required module has been enabled and you can proceed.
4. The next step - module installation. By helping with command request the module will be installed at the Back-End office:
Current command verifies the status of installation in each module from modules list and makes all statuses installed .
You will see the whole list with all installed modules in the Console Window.
Among them you should see the necessary Mobile Assistant Connector with installed status as well.
5. Login to the Back-End office by using your administrative access details.
6. Scroll down the dashboard list in your Admin Panel to find required position - Mobile Assistant Connector . Open it and choose Users section.
Please note, your store should be based at least on the 2.0.1. version of Magento platform. In other case current manual will be unworkable.