1.2.2 Manual Installation
Please note, some steps of Mobile Assistant Connector installation require the administrator skills.
1) download file with Mobile Assistant Connector from the direct link locally on your computer:
2) unzip saved file and upload it to the store root directory on FTP.
Please note, in the absence of code and Emagicone sub-folders, which you can see at the illustration below, you should create them manually one-by-one by using any FTP
client and then proceed with the uploading.
3) indicate the appropriate command in the console panel to get the module enabled:
php bin/magento module:enable Emagicone_Mobassistantconnector
If it runs correctly you will see the next message:
Require module has been enabled and you are able to proceed.
4) the next step - module installation. By helping with command request the module will be installed at the Back-End office:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Current command verifies the status of installation in each module from modules list and makes all statuses installed .
You will see the whole list with all installed modules in the Console Window.
Among them you should see the necessary Mobile Assistant Connector with installed status as well.
5) Login to the Back-End office by using your administrative access details.
6) scroll down the dashboard list in your Admin Panel to find required position - Mobile Assistant Connector . Open it and choose Users section.