Notifications on the Latest Versions of Android
Note: Android blocks some applications and doesn't let them connect to the internet in order to prevent a battery draining. This might affect the widget and it will stop receiving data, as well as the notifications will stop showing.
Depending on the OS version of your device, please follow the steps described below so that the widget could work properly.
For Huawei and Honor phones (Also Samsung Galaxy J3)
These models contain a progressive battery optimization system, therefore, it is recommended to follow the next steps to be able to receive the notifications via Mobile Assistant app:
1. Go to Settings - > Advanced settings - > Battery manager - > Protected apps
Please select the application from a list of available ones. This will assign it to the allowed list and protect Mobile Assistant from the blocking.
2. Go to Settings - >Apps - > Advanced- > Ignore battery optimizations
Highlight Mobile Assistant and confirm your action to ignore battery optimization.
3. Go to Settings - > Notification panel & status bar - > Notification center
Find Mobile Assistant and make the Notifications function active by clicking the "Allow notifications" position. In addition, check the priority option - "Priority display" - to ensure that notifications can be obtained.
4. Then you need to restart your phone to activate the updates.
For Huawei Honor with the Android 8 and higher
Find the Mobile Assistant application in the "Battery usage" list - >
Switch off the active "Power-intensive prompt" status and then click the "Launch" field - >
In the "Launch" dialog, make the following updates:
- Turn off the "Manage automatically" mode.
- Manually switch on the "Auto-launch", "Secondary launch" and "Run in background" modes.
4. Press the [OK] button to save the entries and close the dialog page.
For OnePlus 6 phones
1. Go to Battery -> Battery Optimization
2. Among the other apps that are available on the device, find Mobile Assistant (on the illustration, the screen-capture from the WooCommerce Mobile Assistant app is used as an example) - >
3. Confirm your action on the next pop-up - >