Notifications on the Latest Versions of Android
Please take into account due to the Android development, the latest versions of which contain the battery optimization updated features, some applications on the device, including Mobile Assistant, can be suspended by the system for energy saving.
That means the Notifications function of Mobile Assistant will be turned off too.
Depending on the OS version of the device, please follow the next steps described below to add the module to the allowed list and avoid its deactivation:
For Huawei and Honor phones (Also Samsung Galaxy J3)
These models contain a progressive battery optimization system, therefore, it is recommended to follow the next steps to be able to receive the notifications via Mobile Assistant module:
1. Go to Settings - > Advanced settings - > Battery manager - > Protected apps
Please select the application from a list of available ones. This will assign it to the allowed list and protect the Mobile Assistant from the blocking.
2. Go to Settings - >Apps - > Advanced- > Ignore battery optimizations
Highlight the Mobile Assistant and confirm your action to ignore. This command allows the module to be running, bypassing the battery optimization function.
3. Go to Settings - > Notification panel & status bar - > Notification center
Find the Mobile Assistant and make the Notifications function active by clicking the "Allow notifications" position. In addition, check the priority option - "Priority display" - to ensure that notifications can be obtained.
4. Then you need to restart your phone to activate the updates.
For Huawei Honor with the Android 8 and higher
Find the Mobile Assistant application in the "Battery usage" list - >
Switch off the active "Power-intensive prompt" status and then click the "Launch" field - >
In the "Launch" dialog make the following updates:
- Turn off the "Manage automatically" mode.
- Manually switch on the "Auto-launch", "Secondary launch" and "Run in background" modes.
4. Press the [OK] button to save the entries and close the dialog page.
For OnePlus 6 phones
1. Go to Battery -> Battery Optimization
2. Among the other apps that are available on the device, find the Mobile Assistant module (on the illustration is used the screen-capture from the WooCommerce Mobile Assistant module as an example) - >
3. Confirm your action on the next pop-up - >