3.1.1 Installation via Admin Panel
You can use two ways to install Mobile Assistant Connector in your Back-End . The detailed instructions of each of them are represented on the current page below:
1. Login to your Admin Panel and using Dashboard drop-down menu select Plugins section.
2. Choose 'Add new' option below to specify the required plugin's name in the search field and launch the search process.
3. When the Module is found, you can install it by pressing the appropriate button (see an illustration above).
4. Specify the necessary FTP credentials on the next step to be able to proceed.
5. In order to be able to use plug-in, you need to get it activated. Click an option that will launch the activation process.
Now the Module is activated and can be used further.
You can follow such ways to place Module installation file on your computer:
1) Upload the required file with plugin installation data from the official WordPress site at https://wordpress.org/plugins/mobile-assistant-connector.
2) You can use direct download link to save Mobile Connector Module installation file on your PC as well:
Let's check step-by-step instruction on plugin installation:
1. Go to the Admin Panel (store's Back-end), login, by using your admin access details and open Dashboard drop-down menu. Choose Plugins section.
Find the 'Upload Plugin' button in the upper part of the window:
- find required zip file location after clicking on the 'Choose File' option.
- press 'Install Now' to start installing.
2. To perform the following action, WordPress needs your access details to get to the FTP server. Specify the necessary credentials to be able to proceed.
3. If installation is successful, you should get this notification: