- Navigate in your admin console to the top tabs menu and choose Mobile Assistant Connector. You can see it only if you have installed the connector manually or automatically.
- Press 'Users' position and you will move to the User Information section.
- User Information . Set your secure login and password.
- Default login and password are '1' and '1'. So please change them to more secure ones and keep in mind to specify in your Mobile application.
- *do not scan our QR code. There's default data that cannot be used to connect to any store)
At the bottom of User Information page you can see QR code. Now you can scan it to get all settings into your app. In case you changed login and password, you need to save configs to get updated QR code.
The user can apply the code by pressing the appropriate upper code icon on the Settings page of the Mobile Assistant Application.
Point the phone monitor to the QR code to get it in focus. The settings form on the Connection Configuration page will be automatically filled - press 'Save' button to keep these details.
3. Permissions section.
You can set the appropriate permissions to the selected user by checking the check-boxes.
Each checkbox corresponds to the actions within the certain areas of store monitoring, such as:
- push notification settings:
- store statistics :
The dashboard of the store which displays on the screen the main details on products, customers and orders during predefined period and reflecting such data in the form of diagrams.
- products list:
- abandoned carts :
Namely, shows the list of the registered customers of the store that have already added products to their carts, but didn't finalize their orders through .
Choose the actions which will be available for such user and press 'OK' button to save your choice.
4. Devices . Shows the list of devices on which user receive push-notifications.
The rows below contain the following data:
- device name, email account, store name (from which user receives push-notifications), store currency (amount of order will be determined in accordance with the specified currency); the data of device activity and status of email account (enabled or disabled).
'Delete Row' clear a record from the devices list, but not exclude the possibility to get push-notifications by the user, related to the current entry.
Therefore, to disable/enable push-notifications receiving for the appropriate user recommended to choose 'Disable/Enable Account' command from the action column list (depending on status chosen on the previous column).
In case you need to make the bulk updates use the Actions button in the upper right corner. Note, do not forget to check necessary positions before submitting.