2.1.2. Manual Installation
It is also a possibility to install the Mobile Assistant Connector in other way.
You should perform the following actions:
1. Go to the official Prestashop marketplace and find appropriate mobile Module there.
2. Download the zip installation file on your computer from Prestashop official site or use this download link:
3. Use the File Archiver to unzip the module file.
4. Login into your FTP server, using the FTP Client. Enter your own ftp credentials to be able to connect.
5. Find the Prestashop store main (root) directory. You should find the Modules folder in it.
Drag the Module installation folder (the whole folder not only just a file it contains!) - and drop it in this place.
6. Go to your back-end (Admin) office and open the "Modules" tab.
7. Scroll down the modules list or use the Search ribbon to facilitate this process.
8. Next to the Mobile Assistant Connector field press the [Install] button.
9. Your module is now installed. After completing installation, you can start to use module in your work immediately.