2.1.1 Installation via Admin Panel
1. In order to install and operate with the Mobile Connector you should:
- go to the official Prestashop marketplace and find the Mobile Assistant for Prestashop Connector .
- log-in to your Prestashop account
- find necessary application and press 'Install', accepting the extension's license agreement.
- you can download and install Mobile Connector Module from this link as well:
2. Log into your Admin Panel (the store backend), using your admin access credentials like your own admin username and password.
3. Moving to Modules section choose the Modules position.
4. In the upper right corner of the Modules section find 'Add a new module' button.
Once you pressed it, find and choose the installation file for Mobile Connector on your local machine, which have been previously unzipped.
5. After selection you can press 'Upload this module' button and it will be placed at your Admin area.
You should get the message that Connector was downloaded successfully.
6. Then go to the Mobile section where you can find the necessary module.
Next to the Mobile Assistant Connector field press ‘Install’ button to start installation.
You will see the next message: