2.1.1. Installation via Admin Panel
1. In order to install and operate with the Mobile Connector you should:
- Go to the official Prestashop marketplace and find the Mobile Assistant for Prestashop Connector.
- Log in to your Prestashop account.
- Find the necessary application and press [Install], accepting the extension's license agreement.
- Download and install Mobile Connector Module from this link:
2. Log into your Admin Panel (the store back-end), using your admin access credentials (admin username and password).
3. Modules - > Modules:
4. In the upper right corner of the "Modules" section find the [Add a new module] button.
Once you pressed it, find and choose the installation file for Mobile Connector on your local machine, which have been previously unzipped.
5. After selection, press the [Upload this module] button and it will be placed at your Admin area.
You should get the message that Connector was downloaded successfully
6. Then go to the "Mobile" section where you can find the necessary module.
Next to the Mobile Assistant Connector field press the [Install] button to start installation.
You will see the next message - >